Jackson Bax is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Chicago office and a member of the firm's Financial Services Team. Mr. Bax represents borrowers and lenders in senior secured credit facilities, second-lien credit facilities, real estate finance and syndicated credit facilities.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Bax worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable David Ellis of the Illinois Appellate Court, First District. He also worked as a law clerk in multiple Chicago-based boutique law firms gaining experience in a variety of core practice areas.
During law school, Mr. Bax argued as an oralist for the Jessup International Law Moot Court Team. In addition, he served on the staff editorial board for the Consumer Law Review.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S., Political Science and Business, summa cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Business Law Clinic, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2022
- Dean's List, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2019-2022
- Dean's List, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2015-2018
- Big Ten Distinguished Scholar Award, 2015