Brandon Chang is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Chang represents clients in connection with business and lending transactions, including acquisition financing, secured and unsecured financing, syndicated transactions, asset-based lending and middle market lending.
Mr. Chang has experience representing financial institutions and companies in lending transactions in a broad range of industries, including food and beverage, manufacturing, technology, media/telecommunications, real estate management and sports.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Chang was an attorney at a national law firm in Dallas. Additionally, prior to entering private practice, Mr. Chang worked for a global accounting firm and assisted companies with implementing international restructuring transactions and corporate reorganizations.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, M.P.A., with high honors
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., with high honors
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- One to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Dallas Banking and Finance Law, 2024