Annelise Del Rivero is a Miami litigation attorney who focuses her practice in the area of commercial litigation, representing international and domestic clients in civil disputes. Ms. Del Rivero is bilingual in English and Spanish and practices in both languages to serve clients in the U.S. and Latin America.
Ms. Del Rivero has a significant background in federal practice and experience practicing in state and federal court and in arbitration proceedings. Her practice includes assisting clients in early resolution of disputes through settlement negotiations and mediation, overseeing discovery and engaging in substantive motion practice at all stages of litigation. Ms. Del Rivero also has trial experience in state and federal court.
In addition, Ms. Del Rivero handles both domestic and cross-border disputes in English and Spanish. She has represented clients in a wide variety of business and commercial matters, including investor disputes, shareholder disputes, real estate disputes, entertainment industry disputes, and domestic and international contract and business claims.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Del Rivero served as a law clerk to the Honorable Cecilia M. Altonaga in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Del Rivero earned a certified concentration in Litigation and Dispute Resolution. She also served as executive editor of the University of Miami Law Review and worked as a Dean's Fellow and a research assistant. She was also a student representative on the University of Miami Board of Trustees Academic Affairs Committee.
Ms. Del Rivero gained federal trial and appellate court experience while serving as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jose E. Martinez of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Miami, B.A., Political Science and International Studies, cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida Bench and Bar Conference Committee, 2022-2023
- Federal Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association, Young Alumni Committee
- Order of the Coif
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- University of Miami Litigation Skills Adjunct Faculty Recognition Award, 2016
- Book Award, Mediation, University of Miami School of Law, 2016
- Book Award, Civil Procedure, University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- Book Award, Legal Communications and Research, University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- Book Award, Property, University of Miami School of Law, 2015