Annelise Del Rivero is a Miami litigation attorney who focuses her practice in the area of complex commercial litigation, representing both international and domestic clients. Ms. Del Rivero also has a significant background in federal practice. Ms. Del Rivero practices in both English and Spanish to assist clients in the U.S. and Latin America.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Del Rivero served as a law clerk to the Honorable Cecilia M. Altonaga in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Del Rivero earned a certified concentration in Litigation and Dispute Resolution. She also served as executive editor of the University of Miami Law Review and worked as a Dean's Fellow and a research assistant. She was also a student representative on the University of Miami Board of Trustees Academic Affairs Committee.
In addition, Ms. Del Rivero gained federal trial and appellate court experience while serving as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jose E. Martinez of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Miami, B.A., Political Science and International Studies, cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association, Young Alumni Committee
- Order of the Coif
- University of Miami Litigation Skills Adjunct Faculty Recognition Award, 2016
- Book Award, Mediation, University of Miami School of Law, 2016
- Book Award, Civil Procedure, University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- Book Award, Legal Communications and Research, University of Miami School of Law, 2015
- Book Award, Property, University of Miami School of Law, 2015