Matthew Doster is a healthcare transactions attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Mr. Doster serves as a diligence attorney for Clear Diligence, the firm’s diligence and contract review service. He brings with him significant experience in due diligence and e-discovery for insurance and construction disputes and large mergers and acquisitions.
Previously, Mr. Doster gained valuable experience as an attorney in solo practice and as an Assistant Attorney General for the Office of the Tennessee Attorney General in the Bankruptcy Division.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- University of the South, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association