Nichole Dotson-Olajuwon is the Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for Holland & Knight. Ms. Dotson-Olajuwon is based in the firm's Houston office.
Ms. Dotson-Olajuwon devotes her efforts to overseeing the development and implementation of initiatives aimed at fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace; recruiting, retaining, and advancing a diverse workforce; and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion through client relationships. She collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are integrated and operationalized throughout the business and practice of law at Holland & Knight.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Dotson-Olajuwon was an attorney with a Texas-based law firm, where she represented a variety of clients in various corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, private equity investments and other general corporate governance matters. Her areas of focus included oil and gas, energy and private equity.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., English Language and Literature
- The Joy School, Board Member, 2020-Present
- Houston Pro Bono Joint Initiative, Coordinating Committee, 2014-2019
- Mental Health America of Greater Houston, Board Member, 2011-2017
- Dress for Success Corporate Guild, Board Member, 2008-2013
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Gender Fairness Committee
- Association for Law Firm Diversity Professionals
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- National Association for Law Placement (NALP)