Jacob Dow is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight’s Dallas office, where he focuses his practice on real estate and real estate finance matters. He currently assists clients in the acquisition and development of residential real estate projects. Additionally, Mr. Dow represents lenders and borrowers in connection with various lending transactions secured by commercial real estate projects.
- Assisted a large developer in all aspects of the development and sale of lots to home builders in developments across Texas and Virginia
- Assisted a lender in a number of construction loan transactions secured by multi-family real estate projects
- Assisted a lender in connection with the financing of a borrower’s acquisition of shopping center properties
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business, B.B.A., Energy Commerce, summa cum laude
- Institute for Energy Law, Hartrick Scholar Writing Competition Winner, 2020