Lindsay A. Enriquez is a general litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office. She has federal and state experience in commercial and corporate litigation as well as white collar defense.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Enriquez practiced at a boutique litigation firm where she worked on a broad range of civil and criminal litigation matters, including breach of contract, unfair competition, corporate buy-out disputes and legal malpractice. She has also successfully represented several students through university-led investigations and has experience representing clients in state court criminal proceedings.
While in law school, Ms. Enriquez was a judicial extern for the Honorable Harry Pregerson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and for the California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General. She also externed for several nonprofit organizations.
Ms. Enriquez remains active in the Pepperdine University School of Law community as a mentor to first-year law students, as well as a coach and judge for the Pepperdine Caruso Law Interschool Moot Court program.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- Pepperdine University, B.A., Philosophy and Political Science, cum laude
- Pepperdine Law Review, 2017-2018
- Pepperdine Caruso Law Interschool Moot Court Team, Co-Chair, 2018
- Teach for America Corps Member, 2011-2015
- Order of the Barristers
- Straus Institute Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2018