Dani Estis is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Ms. Estis focuses her practice on litigation and transactions, and counsels clients on matters that involve commercial real estate and real estate capital markets.
Ms. Estis has significant experience in handling all matters relating to general commercial litigation, including, but not limited to, landlord tenant disputes, breach of contract, transactional disputes, real estate partnership disputes, brokerage commission actions, holdover proceedings, ejectment proceedings and owner occupancy actions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Estis was an attorney at a prominent real estate law firm in New York.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Miami, B.S., Public Health
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York County Lawyers Association