Maddie F. Fenton is a Philadelphia and San Francisco litigation attorney whose practice focuses on the education and employment industries.
In addition to her master's degree, Ms. Fenton has gained significant higher education legal experience through her work in the University of Pennsylvania's Office of General Counsel and from working closely with the University of Scranton General Counsel.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight as an attorney, Ms. Fenton was a summer associate in the firm's Philadelphia office in 2021.
In the community, Ms. Fenton supports voting rights and access through The American Constitution Society (ACS) and promotes mental wellness with The Reflect Organization.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education, M.S., Higher Education
- Cornell University, B.S., Human Development
- American Constitution Society (ACS)
- Semifinalist and Committee Chair, Moot Court Board, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2021-2022
- The Brandeis Law Society Fellow, Summer 2020
- American Constitution Society (ACS), Next Generation Leader, 2021