Francesca M. Ferrara is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. As a member of both the firm's Real Estate and Financial Services Practices, Ms. Ferrara handles a wide variety of legal issues, including representing financial institutions in lending and investment transactions, landlords and tenants in the negotiation of leases, and purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and development of commercial real estate projects.
During law school, Ms. Ferrara served as managing editor of the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review and as co-president of the Business Law Association. She also worked as a student attorney in both the Entrepreneurship Clinic and the Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC).
Before joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Ferrara interned for a New York law firm where she gained exposure to bankruptcy, tax and real estate matters.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Central Michigan University, B.S.B.A., Accounting, summa cum laude
- Central Michigan University, B.S., Philosophy, summa cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- Centralis Scholar, Central Michigan University, 2015-2019
- University Honors Program, Central Michigan University, 2015-2019