Michael V. Fiorillo
Michael V. Fiorillo is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Mr. Fiorillo's practice areas of focus include general civil litigation, energy and environmental law.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Fiorillo was a summer associate in the firm's Boston office. While in law school, Mr. Fiorillo worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Allison D. Burroughs of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and also researched environmental legal issues for nonprofit organizations in the Boston area.
Before law school, Mr. Fiorillo worked as a litigation and antitrust paralegal assisting with Second Request responses, discovery management and litigation briefings. Mr. Fiorillo also worked in Brazil for two years with the U.S. State Department and the Fulbright Commission – Brazil under a Fulbright grant as an English teaching assistant.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Oberlin College, B.A., History
- Energy Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Second Best Brief and Overall Team, National Native American Law Students Association (NNALSA) Moot Court Competition, 2021-2022
- Best Oralist and Brief, Edward C. Stone Moot Court Competition, Boston University School of Law, 2020
- Pro Bono Honor Roll, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, 2019-2020
- George G. and Carrie C. Life Scholarship for Excellence in American History, Oberlin College, 2014