Jonathan "Yoni" Fisch is a New York real estate attorney who focuses on commercial real estate matters, including negotiating and structuring financing transactions and property acquisitions and sales. In addition, Mr. Fisch is experienced in advising on ground leasing, space leasing and subleasing across multiple sectors, including hospitality, retail, commercial and in connection with multiuse development.
Mr. Fisch's representative matters include:
- representing the owner of a multiphase ground-lease development project that, when completed, will yield 100,000 square feet of newly constructed retail space for the client and approximately 1,000 affordable housing units for a development partner
- advising a borrower on the refinancing of a $250 million loan secured by a portfolio of multifamily high-rises in New York
- advising a borrower on the refinancing of a $15.5 million loan on a hotel property in Los Angeles
- representing the purchaser in the $29.5 million acquisition of a shopping center in the Chicago metropolitan area
- representing the landlord in the negotiation of two separate leases totaling nearly 60,000 square feet for car sales and showrooms in the New York metropolitan area
- representing the landlord in the negotiation of a hotel restaurant lease in a boutique hotel in New York
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- New York University, B.A.
- New York