Andy Flint focuses his practice on structuring, negotiating, and documenting business financial and lending transactions. His work focuses primarily on syndicated secured and unsecured senior and subordinated energy and oil and gas credit facilities, and drilling rig and rig fleet financings.
Mr. Flint's experience includes acquisition financing, off balance sheet financings, specialized structured finance transactions, and debt financings with equity kickers. He also has significant experience counseling clients in connection with workouts, restructurings, and bankruptcies.
- Represented two agent banks in two affiliated syndicated senior unsecured oil and gas gathering, transportation, and processing midstream credit facilities totaling $5.5 billion
- Represented the agent bank in a $4 billion syndicated revolving credit facility for an Oklahoma-based oil and gas exploration and production company
- Represented the agent bank in a $1.5 billion 364-day credit facility; $1.6 billion U.S./Canada unsecured revolving credit facility; and $1.4 billion U.S./Canada secured hedged inventory credit facility
- Represented the agent bank in a $1.25 billion syndicated revolving credit facility for a Fort Worth, Texas-based oil and gas exploration and production company
- Represented a major U.S. bank in a $1 billion syndicated senior secured revolving credit facility for a U.S. mineral exploration and production company; one of the largest secured oil and gas exploration and production credit facilities in the market, with mortgaged oil and gas leases in 14 different U.S. states
- Represented a major U.S. bank, as agent, with respect to 17-bank syndicated multiple-tranche U.S./Canada cross-border secured $830 million credit facilities for publicly traded oil and gas trading company
- Served as counsel for a major U.S. bank, as agent, with respect to aggregate 15-bank syndicated secured $700 million revolving and letter of credit/inventory credit facilities to publicly traded oil and gas trading company
- Advised a predominant U.S. bank, as agent, with respect to nine-bank syndicated secured $400 million revolving credit facility to publicly traded major independent oil and gas exploration and production company
- Represented a major U.S.-based international drilling company and affiliates with respect to three separate secured private placement drilling rig financings aggregating in excess of $325 million
- Counseled a major U.S. bank, as agent, with respect to seven-bank syndicated $250 million off balance sheet credit facility to special purpose joint venture between two U.S.-based energy companies to finance Australian natural gas pipeline system
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Dartmouth College, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas, Business Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Houston Energy Finance Group
- Houston Producers Forum
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Banking and Finance Law, 2016-2022
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Banking & Finance, 2009-2022
- Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2016-2020
- Best Lawyers in Houston, H Texas Magazine, 2004