Paul Gibson is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Mr. Gibson focuses his practice on consumer law matters, especially in the contexts of credit cards, mortgages and auto loans, and represents businesses in state and federal courts nationwide.
Mr. Gibson handles claims brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), as well as related defamation and breach of contract claims arising under state or common law. He has experience in written and oral advocacy, and has briefed and argued dispositive motions in courts across Virginia and in arbitration. In addition, Mr. Gibson has in-depth knowledge of all phases of the litigation process and efficiently pursues his clients' goals, whether through aggressive motions practice or creative negotiation.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Gibson worked at a global law firm in its Richmond, Virginia, office. He also previously served as a court clerk in Kentucky.
- William & Mary Law School, J.D.
- Oberlin College, B.A.
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- All State Courts in Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia