Rich Gilliland is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office who works with clients across industries to resolve litigation matters and other disputes. Mr. Gilliland assists clients with a range of commercial issues, including disputes over contracts, employment, ownership and partnership, defamation and intellectual property.
Prior to pursuing a career in law, Mr. Gilliland worked as an operations and logistics manager for a rideshare company, and as a research associate for a financial and global information services company.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Yale University, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- All State Courts in Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Business Law Section, 2022-Present; Consumer and Commercial Law Section, 2022-Present; Litigation Section, 2022-Present
- Order of the Coif, 2022
- National Quarterfinalist, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2021