Abigail Gore is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Portland office. Ms. Gore focuses her practice on assisting individuals and businesses with contract disputes, class action lawsuits, appeals and other complex litigation.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Gore served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Joel S. DeVore and the Honorable Kristina S. Hellman of the Oregon Court of Appeals.
During law school, Ms. Gore externed for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel's Small Business/Self-Employed Division in Portland. She also served as operations editor for the Oregon Law Review and as a tutor for the University of Oregon School of Law's Legal Research and Writing Program.
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of Puget Sound, B.S., Molecular and Cell Biology; Politics and Government
- All State Courts in Oregon
- Women's Law Forum, University of Oregon School of Law, Treasurer, 2018-2019
- Order of the Coif
- Wayne Morse Law Fellowship, 2018
- Fredric R. Merrill Writing Award, Oregon Law Review, 2020
- Dean Orlando John Hollis Scholar Award for Academic Excellence, University of Oregon School of Law, 2020