Dan Hopper focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial real estate and business transactions. He works with special servicers in the CMBS market and other financial institutions in connection with all aspects of real property secured loan workouts and REO dispositions. In addition, Mr. Hopper assists companies with respect to the financing, acquisition, disposition, and leasing of commercial real property.
- Represented a national developer in the multi-tranche financing of the first phase of a $600 million mixed-use development in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Abilene Christian University, B.B.A., summa cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property and Probate Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2022
- Recommended Attorney, The Legal 500 US, Real Estate, 2017