Dan Hopper is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office, where he focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial real estate and business transactions. He regularly represents national banks, regional banks and institutional debt funds with respect to commercial real estate construction loans, term loans and mezzanine financing transactions, and also represents property owners with respect to the financing, acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate.
Mr. Hopper also works with special servicers in the commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) market and other financial institutions in connection with all aspects of real property secured loan workouts and real estate owned (REO) dispositions.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Abilene Christian University, B.B.A., summa cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property and Probate Section
- The Best Lawyers in America, guide, Real Estate Law, 2022, 2023
- The Legal 500 USA, Recommended Attorney, Real Estate, 2017