Danielle Nicole Johns
Danielle Johns is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Johns focuses her practice on a variety of litigation matters for individuals and businesses seeking representation and defense in contract disputes, complex commercial litigation disputes and other business and intellectual property (IP) matters.
Ms. Johns serves a variety of clients, many of which operate in the financial services, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality, entertainment, real estate, and technology and telecommunications industries.
Whether the case is a single-party civil dispute or a multiparty complex commercial litigation dispute, Ms. Johns is a zealous advocate and trusted ally of her clients. Her wide-ranging civil litigation experience includes e-discovery case management, success at trial, mediation and third-party subpoena compliance.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Advocates for Women's and Kids' Equality, Board Secretary, 2021-Present; Advocacy Director, 2016-2018
- Tennessee Coalition for Better Aging, Nashville, Tennessee, Secretary; Steering Committee; Communications Chair, 2017-2018
- Nashville Bar Exchange, 2019
- Nashville Bar Association
- Nashville's Top 30 Under 30, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2020