Bryce Klein is a tax attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Mr. Klein focuses his practice on federal income taxation issues related to domestic and international transactions of private equity and hedge funds, as well as other investment partnerships, joint ventures, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and operating businesses.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Klein is a certified public accountant (CPA).
While in law school, Mr. Klein was an active member of a nonprofit organization's board of directors. Also, he worked with professors to research smart contracts on the Ethereum network as well as international transfer pricing (ITP). He also interned with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Prior to law school, Mr. Klein worked at a Big Four accounting firm, where he gained experience in state and local taxation issues for corporate and investment partnership entity structures.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, M.S., Tax
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A., Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State Bar of Texas, Tax Section; Business Law Section
- Dean's Achievement Award in Real Estate Taxation, The University of Texas School of Law, 2021