Taariq Lewis is a Miami attorney and a member of Holland & Knight's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Mr. Lewis focuses his practice on matters involving general commercial and corporate litigation, as well as product liability litigation. He also focuses his practice in matters involving financial litigation, providing counsel to clients defending claims under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and state law consumer protection acts. Additionally, Mr. Lewis counsels on claims against crypto exchanges.
During law school, Mr. Lewis served as a note and comment editor for the Florida Law Review and as a teaching assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy. He also served as the director of programming for the Black Law Students Association.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Black Lawyers, Florida, 2022
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Ethos of Excellence Scholarship Recipient, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Book Award, Introduction to Lawyering, University of Florida Levin College of Law