Stephen McCallister is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Houston office, where he focuses his practice on real estate and real estate finance.
Mr. McCallister represents real estate developers, homebuilders and others in the commercial real estate and banking industries, in connection with all aspects of real estate acquisition, leasing, financing, development and disposition.
In addition, Mr. McCallister represents banks, commercial lenders and borrowers on complex financial dealings, with an emphasis on real estate transactions and general corporate financing.
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The George Washington University, B.A., International Affairs
- Texas Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2017-Present
- State Bar of Texas, 2020-Present
- Houston Bar Association, 2020-Present
- University of Louisville Law Review, Vol. 54, Member, 2015-2016; Vol. 55, Notes Editor, 2016-2017
- Dean's List, University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, 2015-2017