Danielle Moore Kramer is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Moore Kramer applies her background in business and finance to her practice handling general real estate matters, with a focus on complex joint venture transactions and commercial leasing.
Ms. Moore Kramer represents landlords and investors in the purchase, sale, leasing and management of Class A office buildings. She also counsels developers and investors in the acquisition, development, leasing and disposition of commercial and high-end residential real estate, and represents clients nationally in programmatic joint ventures.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Moore Kramer worked in the real estate group of a prestigious law firm in New York City.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, M.A., International Business, Global Management Certificate
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration, Major in Finance, Minor in Real Estate, magna cum laude
- New York
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020, 2021
- Academic Achievement Scholarship, University of Florida, 2013
- Beta Gamma Sigma, University of Florida, 2013
- Warrington Finance Scholar, University of Florida, 2012
- President's List, University of Florida, 2012-2013
- Golden Key International Honour Society, University of Florida, 2011
- Dean's List, University of Florida, 2010-2013