Amber N. Morton
Amber N. Morton is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Morton is an experienced litigator, and her practice focuses on all aspects of complex trusts and estates litigation, including trust and will contests, contested conservatorships, breach of fiduciary duty matters and financial elder abuse claims.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Morton was an attorney with a boutique Los Angeles trusts and estates litigation firm. Prior to that, Ms. Morton gained substantial litigation experience representing large public and private entities in employment-related litigation in state and federal courts.
While in law school, Ms. Morton was the president of the Latino Law Students Association, a copy editor for the Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice and a certified intern for the Post-Conviction Justice Project. Ms. Morton also gained experience as a judicial extern for the Honorable Stephen Reinhardt of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.S., Foreign Service; Certificate in International Development
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- American Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Southern California Super Lawyers magazine, Estates and Trust Litigation, 2023
- Rising Stars, Southern California Super Lawyers magazine, Estates and Trusts Litigation, 2020-2022