Rosamaria M. Sagese is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Ms. Sagese represents a wide range of clients in all aspects of real estate capital markets transactions, including traditional and nonconventional financial institutions, mortgage loan servicers, private equity groups, mezzanine lenders and title insurance companies.
Ms. Sagese has extensive experience in the representation of financial service companies in the origination of loans, contested and uncontested foreclosure proceedings, real estate owned (REO) and third party closings, workout transactions and bankruptcy.
In addition, Ms. Sagese has represented corporate and individual parties in commercial and residential transactions from contract negotiations to closing, including condominium and cooperative resales, sponsor sales and bulk sale transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Sagese worked for a real estate firm representing mortgage lenders, servicers and investors in all phases of real estate transactions.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- St. John's University, B.S., Paralegal Studies
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- Queens County Women's Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Dean's List, Pace University School of Law, 1997-1998
- First Judicial Department Scholarship, Columbian Lawyers Association, 1996
- Columbian Lawyers Association Inc., Scholarship, 1996
- Dean's List, St. John's University, 1992-1994