Brian Smith is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. His practice focuses on bankruptcy, corporate finance and general corporate matters.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Smith worked at an international law firm. Prior to entering the practice of law, he was also an auditor for a Big Four accounting firm. Mr. Smith is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a candidate for certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., Transactional Law Certificate
- University of Florida, M.Acc.
- Stetson University, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Asia-Pacific Deal of the Year, Airfinance Journal, 2021
- Airline Restructuring Deal of the Year, Airfinance Journal, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Restructuring Deal of the Year, Aviation 100 Deals of the Year Awards, Airline Economics, 2021
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Order of the Coif, Emory University School of Law