Brian Smith is a senior counsel in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. His practice focuses on bankruptcy, corporate finance and general corporate matters.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Smith worked at an international law firm. Prior to entering the practice of law, he was also an auditor for a Big 4 accounting firm. Mr. Smith is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a candidate for certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., Transactional Law Certificate
- University of Florida, MAcc
- Stetson University, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Order of the Coif, Emory University School of Law