Kyle Turnbull is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Charlotte office. He focuses his practice on representing clients in the structuring, negotiation, documentation and closing of a broad variety of lending and commercial transactions.
Mr. Turnbull’s practice extends to acquisition financing, real estate backed financing, and other asset-based and other capital market transactions. He also represents clients in loan workouts, restructuring of troubled credits and other collection efforts on behalf of clients.
Outside of his financial services practice, Mr. Turnbull represents buyers and sellers in the negotiation, documentation, and closing of various types of mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D.
- West Virginia University, B.S., Finance, magna cum laude
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- Monongalia County Bar Association, 2012-Present
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), 2012-2018
- West Virginia State Bar Association, 2012-Present
- Rising Stars, West Virginia Super Lawyers, 2016-2019