Advice on English law may be provided by the firm's affiliated UK entity, Holland & Knight (UK) LLP. Advice on Colombian law may be provided by the firm's affiliated entity, Holland & Knight Colombia S.A.S. Advice on Mexican law may be provided by the firm's affiliated entity, Holland & Knight Mexico S.C.
All of the policies and notices below apply to Holland & Knight LLP, Holland & Knight (UK) LLP, Holland & Knight Colombia S.A.S. and Holland & Knight Mexico S.C., except as noted.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Read the Holland & Knight Privacy Notice or visit Privacy at Holland & Knight
- Read Holland & Knight's Terms and Conditions of Use Policy
- Read Holland & Knight's EEO Policy
- Visit Holland & Knight's California Consumer Privacy Portal
- Read Holland & Knight's Web Accessibility Statement
- Read Holland & Knight's Compliance Commitment
- Read Holland & Knight's Third Party Code of Conduct (Data Protection)
- Holland & Knight Warns of Fraudulent Email Scam Using Firm Name
- Martindale-Hubbell Permitted Use Information for this website: AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Policies and Notices Specific to Holland & Knight (UK) LLP
- View Holland & Knight's GDPR Compliance Portal
- Holland & Knight (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC327443. Its registered office and principal place of business is Leaf 27C, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ. Holland & Knight (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA number 463499.
- Holland & Knight (UK) LLP is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our service to you and to other clients. If you have a complaint, please contact us as soon as possible with the full details. We take complaints very seriously and have this procedure in place which we will follow when considering your complaint. If you need additional information, please review our Holland & Knight (UK) LLP Complaints Handling Policy
Receiverships and Class Actions
- Access our receiverships and class actions page to find additional information on the Millennium Bank Receivership and the Thurman P. Bryant, III and Bryant United Capital Funding Receivership,