Government Contracts Breakfast Briefing: Finding the Right Fit in the Sale of Your Company - Strategic vs. Financial Buyers
Holland & Knight Program
Please join us for the Government Contracts and M&A Groups' Breakfast Briefing, Finding the Right Fit in the Sale of Your Company - Strategic vs. Financial Buyers on Friday, September 29, 2006 in the Old Dominion Room of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in McLean, VA. David Metzger will serve as Moderator for the event. Our panel of experts includes: Barry S. Landew, Executive Vice President for Corporate Development, SRA International; Michael H. Lustbader, Principal, Arlington Capital and Michael M. Mannix, Partner, Holland & Knight.
The panelists will discuss:
- The Difference Between the Strategic and Financial Buyer
- Market Trends and the Effect on Each Type of Buyer
- Characteristics in a Target that are Attractive to Strategic Versus Financial Buyers
- The Ins and Outs of Deal Sourcing
- Deal Structure - How it Varies for the Strategic Buyer Versus the Financial Buyer
- Current Trends in Employment Issues For Both Types of Deals
- Current Trends and What They Can Tell Us About the Future of the Market
Registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. and a continental breakfast will be provided. The panel discussion will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 10:00 a.m.