Insight Information's Annual Aircraft Transactions Forum
Aircraft Finance and Leasing Partner Bill Piels and Associate Phillip Durham will speak at Insight Information's Annual Aircraft Transactions Forum.
Mr. Piels will speak on a panel titled "The International Registry in the Second Five-Year Term: All New... Implications for You." The panel will address the following topics:
- regulation changes - how is the fourth edition working out practically, and what to expect in the fifth edition?
- the International Registry in the second five-year term and its implications
- new regulations and procedures
- transferring your right to discharge - what it means to your international interests
- what changes can mean to your aircraft transaction
- how the new regulations affect financing, leasing and subleasing
Mr. Durham will speak on a panel titled "Capetown Enforcement: Mexicana Airlines Bankruptcy." The panel will address the following questions:
- how did the courts ignore Cape Town?
- does this set a precedent?
- if adopted, what could have been done?