California's 2023 Housing Laws Part I: Housing Law Heavy Hitters
Holland & Knight Program
Holland & Knight's land use attorneys will provide insights and an overview of legislation included in their annual housing legislative recap. In Part I, our presenters will discuss the most notable new laws that affect housing project applicants, including:
- AB 2011 and SB 6: processing for housing projects on commercially zoned properties
- AB 2097's parking reductions
- AB 2234's new post-entitlement permitting rules
This webinar will allow for brainstorming on how to apply these novel new laws. For additional background, please see Holland & Knight's recent alerts below that describe these laws:
- California's 2023 Housing Laws: What You Need to Know
- California Legislature Creates Pathways for Residential Development on Commercially Zoned Land
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.
Part II of this series will be held on December 7.