Horner Probate Practice and Estates
This in-depth reference takes you through the steps, issues, and legal requirements of probate and estate proceedings. It includes relevant federal and state case and statutory law; court rules; and analysis of decisions, legislation, and supreme court rules. Detailed forms, including forms for Cook County, help speed document preparation. Each chapter begins with a list of research references. Topics covered include durable power of attorney, guardianship, will contests, and executors and administrators. Every volume in the set has been recently revised and is updated by an annual pocket part.
- Other topics include proof of heirship, partnership estates, surviving spouse's and child's awards, and inventory and appraisement
- Tried and tested strategies give you a competitive edge
- Use the tax notes to your clients' advantage
- Research aids: tables of citations, regulations, and cases; lists of index topics; and indexes to text and forms
- Checklists and forms help you prepare documents that are complete, accurate, and up on current terminology
Please visit the Thomson Reuters' website to purchase the book.