Real Estate attorney Alejandro Arias was quoted in a South Florida Business Journal article discussing his representation of a developer looking to convert a shuttered Ramada Inn in Hialeah into apartments. The developer is seeking a special use permit to convert the hotel building into apartments through adaptive reuse. It would have 251 apartments, with 90% studios ranging from 340 to 599 square feet, and the other 10% one-bedroom units starting at 600 square feet.
"The project’s location within a unique mixture of industrial, commercial and residential uses also allows for an excellent opportunity for employees in the immediate vicinity to live within close proximity to their jobs,” said Mr. Arias.
READ: EIG Aims To Convert Shuttered Ramada Inn In Hialeah To Apartments (Subscription Required)
Please note that email communications to the firm through this website do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. Do not send any privileged or confidential information to the firm through this website. Click "accept" below to confirm that you have read and understand this notice.