Hadeel Abouhasira is a business immigration attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Abouhasira is a trusted adviser to multinational clients in all aspects of U.S. immigration law. She assists employers in the manufacturing, logistics, healthcare and information technology industries with immigration matters required to build and manage competitive workforces.
Ms. Abouhasira's experience includes assisting international clients, with U.S. operations, in managing a wide range of matters at the intersection of employment and immigration law. These matters include B-1 business visitor visas, E-1/E-2 treaty trader and investor visas, EB-1 immigrant petitions, EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) petitions, EB-5 Immigrant Investor petitions, H-1B specialty occupation petitions, J-1 waivers for physicians subject to the foreign residence requirement, L-1A/L-1B intracompany transfer visas, R-1 religious worker visas, TN (U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement) visas, consular processing, Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) labor certification, I-9 compliance and E-Verify counseling and training. She also has experience assisting clients with PERM audits, family-based immigration matters, and requests for evidence, as well as navigating travel restrictions and visa backlogs.
Previously, Ms. Abouhasira represented clients in a wide variety of sectors as a business immigration associate for the New York office of a global immigration law firm and at a regional law firm in Richmond, Virginia.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Cornell University, Employment Law Certificate
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.A., magna cum laude
- YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee, Junior Board Committee, 2023
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member, 2015-present
- Virginia Bar Association, Member, 2015-present
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2015-present
- Style Weekly, Top 40 Under 40 Award, 2018
- Virginia Business Legal Elite, Immigration Law, 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2022