Mark Arinci is a real estate finance attorney based in Holland & Knight's Charlotte office. His practice is focused on the representation of financial, investment and other lending institutions in connection with the financing of commercial office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, industrial warehouses and storage facilities, multifamily housing and other types of commercial properties nationwide.
Mr. Arinci's recent experience includes:
- Securitized Lending: representation of national commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS) and other fixed-income lenders on financing transactions involving sophisticated issues surrounding the capital markets industry, including cash management arrangements, ground leases, mezzanine financing, 1031s, defeasance, condominiums, multiborrower and multiproperty structures, tenants-in-common arrangements, and cross-collateralized/cross-defaulted, A/B Note and portfolio loan structures
- Loan Acquisitions: representation of clients in acquisition of performing CMBS and portfolio loans
- Servicing: representation of lenders and third-party servicers on servicing matters including consents, assumptions, partial releases, future advances, transfer of servicing, workouts and forbearance arrangements
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, MBA, Olin Business School
- Wake Forest University, B.A., Economics and Political Science
- New York
- North Carolina