Taylor Askew is respected by peers, colleagues and clients as a skilled and energetic attorney and a valuable asset to litigation teams. His deep and detailed knowledge of cases has benefited clients in the healthcare, manufacturing, financial services and other industries. The consummate team player, Mr. Askew balances zealous advocacy with the strategic objectives intertwined in complex civil litigation and commercial disputes.
Mr. Askew's experience includes representing an international manufacturer in the interpretation and enforcement of a stock options grant and assisting a client in its bid protest of a government procurement contract award. Additionally, he has assisted clients in commercial real estate disputes and eminent domain matters and arbitration proceedings. A former collegiate athlete, he represents professional sports franchises with contract, employment and compliance issues and disputes.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Tennessee Technological University, B.S., Political Science, summa cum laude
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2024
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Nashville's Top 30 Under 30, Class of 2017
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2021