Meredeth A. Beers is a partner in the Private Wealth Services Section. Ms. Beers concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning and administration, trust and foundation administration, and taxation.
Industry sources regard Ms. Beers as:
A smart and talented lawyer. … She is super knowledgeable about tax planning and she remembers the smallest details. She always has some bit of legislation or trust regulation at the tip of her fingers.
– Chambers High Net Worth 2021 guide
Ms. Beers is a frequent speaker at continuing legal education programs in the greater Boston area. She contributed to the 1996 Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education publication, A Practical Guide to Estate Planning in Massachusetts, and to the updated publication in 2000. The materials she prepared for a seminar on planned giving were included in Best of MCLE for 1993. Ms. Beers has been quoted in Fortune magazine.
Ms. Beers has studied at the Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Princeton University, A.B., cum laude
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Boston Probate & Estate Planning
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Chambers High Net Worth guide, Private Wealth Law: Massachusetts, 2017-2021
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Trusts and Estates, 2014-2021