Tatyana Rozenberg Bloom
Tatyana Rozenberg Bloom is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Ms. Bloom represents banks, hedge funds and financial institutions in corporate finance transactions, including structured finance, specialty finance, healthcare finance, asset-based, cash-flow, rediscount and syndicated facilities. She regularly counsels clients across various asset classes, including middle-market loans, broadly syndicated commercial loans, consumer loans, business loans, peer-to-peer loans, auto loans, debt collection receivables and credit card receivables, as well as other unique types of collateral.
Ms. Bloom also has significant in-house experience and has interned with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Unica Corporation, State Street Corporation and the Pentagon. She is fluent in Russian.
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M., Banking and Financial Law
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Cornell University, B.A., Economics and Government
- New York
- Structured Finance Industry Group (SFIG)
- American Jewish Committee, Dallas Regional Board Member