Anna Boyer is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Houston office. Ms. Boyer focuses her practice on upstream and midstream oil and gas matters, primarily the acquisition and divestiture of oil and gas assets.
During law school, Ms. Boyer was an articles editor for the Houston Law Review.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.S., Petroleum Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All Star, 2021