Gina L. Bulecza is an experienced Jacksonville attorney and member of Holland & Knight's Private Wealth Services Practice Group. Ms. Bulecza's practice includes the representation of national nonprofit organizations that are named as beneficiaries in estates and trusts in the receipt and recovery of matured bequests.
Additionally, Ms. Bulecza is well versed in a variety of commercial and civil litigation matters. She has vast experience representing financial institutions and servicing companies in all aspects of consumer finance litigation in federal and state courts.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida