Leidy Tatiana Carvajal Vera is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office. Ms. Carvajal Vera focuses her practice on labor law, advising clients' internal management on legal and labor relations matters.
Ms. Carvajal Vera also has experience with litigation, due diligence and procedural control of ordinary matters and guardianship action as well as supporting lawyers in the search for information, disciplinary background, delivery of evidence, coordination of hearings and/or issues that are required of the work performed, in addition to audits.
- Represents companies in the palm industry in labor and social security matters, as well as auditing in labor and payroll matters and planning and strategic portfolio management for disabilities of common origin and/or work
- Represents clients in prevention, intervention and management of medical disabilities and the impact on labor and organizational costs with an emphasis on strengthened privileges of occupational stability
- Advises companies in the automotive sector regarding audits in compliance with internal and external regulations, payroll parafiscal and the Pension and Parafiscal Management Unit (UGPP)
- Judicial representation of various companies in the telecommunications sector in single, first and second instance ordinary labor proceedings
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Labor Law
- Universidad Santo Tomás, J.D.