Meredith P. Clarke
Meredith P. Clarke is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando office. Ms. Clarke focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate governance and general corporate matters. She advises clients on all aspects of their business operations, from corporate governance and risk management to financing and growth opportunities.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Clarke interned for the in-house legal department of a Fortune 200 company.
During law school, Ms. Clarke was elected as a senior managing editor for the Florida Law Review and an at-large representative for the Law College Council. She also served as a teaching assistant for legal writing and appellate advocacy.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, M.A., International Business
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Leadership Academy, University of Florida, 2010-2012
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Order of the Coif
- Book Award, Appellate Advocacy, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2015
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Honors Program, University of Florida, 2010-2013