Christopher G. Commander is a partner in the Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions Group of Holland & Knight's Business Law Section in the Jacksonville office. Mr. Commander focuses on the mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and real estate areas.
He has experience in a variety of corporate matters, including corporate acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, redemptions and reorganizations, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, commercial contracts, private equity investment in portfolio companies, and secured transactions representing both lenders and borrowers. Representative clients include manufacturers within many industries, transportation and logistics companies, venture capital funds, medical services providers and information technology companies.
Mr. Commander also practices in the real property area, with an emphasis on real estate transactional matters. He has experience in the purchase and sale of improved and unimproved commercial real estate, real estate finance and workouts and commercial leases representing both landlords and tenants. Representative clients include commercial real estate developers and investors, railroad transportation companies and financial institutions.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Economics
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Corporate Banking and Business Law Section, Chair
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section