Gabrielle E. Engel
Gabrielle "Gabby" Engel is a Miami business attorney and member of Holland & Knight's Corporate Services Team. Ms. Engel focuses her practice on securities law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Engel served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Robert N. Scola Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She also gained experience working in investment banking at the largest bank in the United States as well as in the finance divisions of several Fortune 200 retail companies.
During law school, Ms. Engel served on the editorial board of the University of Miami Law Review and participated in the school's Innocence Clinic, where she worked to correct wrongful convictions in state and federal courts.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., Finance, Minor in Retailing
- District of Columbia
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Blue Key
- Order of the Coif
- Nicole Elaine Kleban Endowed Memorial Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law, 2019-2020
- Alumni Association Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law, 2019-2021
- Dean's Certificate, Trusts & Estates, University of Miami School of Law, 2021