Chazz Freeman is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office, where he focuses on litigation and dispute resolution matters.
A lifelong equestrian, Mr. Freeman is familiar with many equine-related matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Freeman gained valuable federal court experience as an extern for the Honorable George B. Daniels of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and an intern for the Honorable Patrick M. Hunt, Magistrate Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He also gained exposure to the state court system as an extern in the Queens (New York) District Attorney's Office, where he focused on the prosecution of domestic violence cases.
While in law school, Mr. Freeman participated in the Harlan Fiske Stone Moot Court Competition and taught constitutional and criminal law to high school students.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- The George Washington University, B.A., International Affairs, magna cum laude
- Distinction for Highest Grade in International Law, Columbia Law School, 2023
- James Kent Scholar, Columbia Law School, 2022-2023
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Columbia Law School, 2021-2022
- Presidential Scholarship, The George Washington University, 2016-2019
- University and Alumni Award Recipient, The George Washington University, 2016-2019
- Dean's List, The George Washington University, Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019