Manuel "Manny" Gardberg is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight’s Houston office, where he focuses his practice on real estate and banking matters. He represents clients in all stages of commercial real estate transactions for retail, condominium, hotel, multifamily and office projects. This includes representation of lenders, with a focus on construction loans (student housing, industrial, warehouse and multifamily).
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
- Rice University, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Mergers & Acquisitions Section and Real Estate Section
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, 2014-2018
- One to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, Houston Business Organizations, 2024; Houston Real Estate Law, 2024