Mitchell Gladstein is a healthcare regulatory attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Mr. Gladstein assists a wide array of clients in the healthcare industry with the regulatory aspects of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures and other complex transactions.
Mr. Gladstein also advises clients on day-to-day operational issues, licensing, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and other regulatory issues, including compliance with the federal Stark Law and state and federal anti-kickback regulations. Additionally, Mr. Gladstein assists medical practices and healthcare organizations in implementing value-based care (VBC) programs.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., Economics; Certificate in Legal Studies
- Health Law Society, University of Tennessee College of Law, President, 2022-2023
- Tennessee Law Review, Acquisitions Editor, 2021-2023
- Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law, Blog Editor, 2021-2023
- Participant, L. Edward Bryant Jr. National Health Law Transactional Competition, 2023
- Winner, James R. & Nell W. Cunningham Award, Best First-Year Brief, 2021