Dennis A. González is a Miami attorney in Holland & Knight's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Mr. González is experienced in matters involving general and complex commercial and corporate arbitration and litigation as well as criminal defense, representing international and domestic clients.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. González served as a law clerk to the Honorable Edwin G. Torres in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He also worked as a law clerk for a national power plant and renewable energy construction company, gaining valuable knowledge in elaborate energy, telecommunications, and fiber optic infrastructure and development.
Outside the practice of law, Mr. González worked as an asset management associate with a New York commercial real estate firm. He focused on creating innovative solutions for underutilized space throughout the firm's properties.
In addition, Mr. González has personal experience in intellectual property centered around his patent, which was awarded by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in early 2017. This success encouraged Mr. González to develop a prototype, and later, spearhead licensing negotiations with international hardware manufactures and major Hollywood studios.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, B.B.A., Finance; Minor in Spanish and International Business, magna cum laude
- Business Law Review, University of Miami School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Space Law, University of Miami School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Intro to the Deal, University of Miami School of Law