Anthony J. Herrera is a partner in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. He practices in the area of corporate finance with a particular emphasis on negotiating and structuring senior secured credit facilities, cash-flow-based financings, bridge loans, and junior capital and mezzanine facilities. These transactions are typically part of a leveraged buy-out or a significant recapitalization or other restructuring of a company and its subsidiaries. Mr. Herrera also possesses extensive experience representing both lenders and issuers in structured finance transactions, including securitizations, warehouse financings, other asset-backed facilities and portfolio acquisitions.
Mr. Herrera primarily represents capital providers such as banks, finance companies, hedge funds, and other debt and equity investors. Additionally, he regularly advises clients, principally secured lenders, in debt and equity restructurings, workouts and recapitalizations.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Denver, B.A., summa cum laude
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- The State Bar of Texas, Business Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Energy Sections
- Association for Corporate Growth, Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter, Committee Chair
- Commercial Finance Association, Southwest Chapter, Advisory Board Member
- Leadership Arts Institute, Business Council for the Arts, 2012-2013