Adam Hodges is a West Palm Beach attorney who focuses his practice on complex healthcare and insurance fraud investigation and litigation. Mr. Hodges utilizes his 15 years of litigation experience to advise insurance companies through the investigation and litigation of complex fraud schemes at the county, state and federal court levels.
As part of his insurance litigation practice, Mr. Hodges counsels and assists clients in developing best practices regarding fraud investigations, coordinating discovery and the prosecution of civil recovery actions to recover payments.
In addition, Mr. Hodges represents clients in a broad spectrum of areas, including contract analysis, complex private investments, corporate ﬁnancing disputes, intellectual property and other general commercial litigation matters.
- Prosecuted Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), fraud and deceptive trade practices claims in Federal Court seeking damages in excess of $35 million against physicians, surgery centers and medical practice managers relating to alleged scheme to provide medically unnecessary procedures to personal injury patients in a scheme to defraud insurance company
- Prosecuted fraud and unjust enrichment claims in Federal Court seeking damages in excess of $1 million against physicians, chiropractors and affiliated medical providers related to alleged scheme of medically unnecessary treatment
- Assisted in prosecution of claims for unjust enrichment and declaratory relief against physicians, healthcare clinic and management personnel for alleged fraudulent ownership scheme and violation of Florida's Health Care Statutes
- Advised a health insurer client regarding investigation of scheme to defraud by healthcare clinics, practice management employees and physicians through the submission of claims for services not rendered and/or rendered unlawfully
- Advised a property insurer client on investigation of scheme to defraud through staged accidents and home-ownership insurance claims
- Representation of a company in defense of disputed letters of credit and ﬁnancing arrangement in excess of $10 million in federal court litigation
- Representation of an individual investor in dispute of personal guaranty of ﬁnancing arrangement in excess of $15 million in federal court proceedings through trial
- Representation of construction industry companies prosecuting and defending claims in state and federal courts regarding alleged construction defects, fraudulent trade practices and breach of warranties
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Hamilton College, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Association of Certiﬁed Fraud Examiners