Michael Holt is an asset finance attorney in Holland & Knight's London office. Mr. Holt focuses his practice on complex asset finance and corporate transactions representing financial institutions, leasing companies, operators, arrangers and investors, with a particular focus on aircraft and other transportation assets.
Mr. Holt has substantial experience advising clients on the establishment of equity/debt funds, joint ventures, conventional debt, structured operating leases, securitizations, repacks and debt trades. In addition, Mr. Holt is well versed in cross-border leasing and asset portfolio sale and purchase transactions. He also has substantial recent experience advising creditors and lessors on repossession, workout and restructuring scenarios.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Holt was an attorney at an international law firm in its London office.
- The University of Law, LL.B., with honors
- The University of Law, LPC
- The University of Law, GDL
- University of Southampton, B.A., with honors
- England and Wales
- Law Society of England and Wales
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom, Transport Finance and Leasing, 2021